Jeremy had the best costumes in “The Naval Treaty” and the best haircut.
- Mouse-colored dressing gown.
- Grey country tweed.
- Black London evening wear (we are mingling with high society now, you know).
- Cream suit (otherwise known as That One Time That Jeremy!Holmes Wore Color And Looked Fantastic In It).
- parted to the side
- seen only in this episode, “The Dancing Men”, and “The Speckled Band”
- this was obviously not enough and we needed more of it and didn’t get it woe is us
Reblog again because of the great list of style for this episode!
Happy 160th Birthday